Dont say yes if you dont mean it, dont say no if you do,lie forbidden and lie should be forgotten.

Sunday, February 6, 2011

My Top 10 Favorite Food

        Eating is essential part of human's life, without it we wont live and survive. Each one of us has its different taste buds may differ and vary from time to time. They say that if you're a kid you prefer to eat sweet foods just like candies, various dessert, chocolate and the sweeter the better. Now let me show you my top 10 favorite food of all time.


If you want to give me an ice cream I better prefer to eat the cheese flavored one.



You can't get wrong with pizzas, any toppings I'm sure I'm gonna loving it.



I also want healthy foods but I cant resist a fruit salad.



Lasagna oh so yummy, the more cheese the better.



Cheese flavored bake mac, I love this oh so very much.



The distinct Korean homemade taste of it I just cant resist, love it as a side dish.



Chocolates oh my sweet little tongue wont say no.



The thicker the patty of a hamburger the better.



Well done steak is the best one.



Eversince when I was a kid, this is my all time favorite.





       How about you, what's your favorite food? There is a thousands kinds of food but there are only few that you would gonna love to eat all over again, it depends on our unique palette. Tell me, are my favorites suited on yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment