Dont say yes if you dont mean it, dont say no if you do,lie forbidden and lie should be forgotten.

Saturday, February 5, 2011

Happy Valentine (Meaning of Each Letter)

How I wish!

Ohw! Valentines is so near
but I cant find you anywhere
Oh honey I just can bear
that your not here and there

Sometime I think that you should be gone
like sometimes a dozen or a ton
how I wish it should be none
people say always I run

Loving you is so magical
even they think that I am stereotypical
who cares? this isn't fatal
either too lethal

I hope this coming day of Love
someone will be sent from up above
How I wish and pray
I can find true love someday






How can I tell that I love you
I wonder if you love me too
doesn't matter if we have high and low
what matter is we always say hello







And if you tell me I'm just scared
people always said
that this should be read
violets are blue, roses are red








Party never ends if your here
but I cant touch you because your not that near
this feeling of mine that I just cant bear
I wish that your really here








Protecting you is so easy
for I love you I shouldn't get greedy
I should be ready
to be with you and get steady








You're my number 1 and no number 2
3, 4, 5,6 or so
loving only you isn't hard to do
all you would ask I can't say no












Very emotional as always
everyday I can reminisce
here in my heart stays
lived a woman name Grace




Are you the one that I always dream?
that we are in a magical stream
a wonderful phoenix has a nice scream
like a sweet sweet ice cream







Lows and highs we've been there
you and I we always care
but what If I can tell you later
that you and I will become one sooner?






Each day with you is heaven
like I always in  stairway to heaven
buying you gifts in a 7/11
sending you home even








No I wont forget you
I hope you feel the same way too
even that we're far
we can't literally reach the star








Too many or too less
really honey I just cant guess
Am I too bless?
or just you that I cant mess







In this time of mine your my treasure
my love for you I just can't measure
you're not as hard as literature
your image I can always easily picture








Never say that you don't love me
that thing I cant predict and see
please honey lets talk and drink some tea
clear your mind, just wait and see








Ending this poem is really hard
for I cant find a word to end this, arrrggg Im such a bastard!
All Im sure that I love You
Please just say you love me too

No comments:

Post a Comment